This Coblator Plasma Surgery System is designed for ablation, resection, and coagulation of soft tissue and hemostasis of blood vessels in otorhinolaryngology (ENT) surgery.
The system is done by dissolving tissue at the molecular level in a highly-controlled manner with minimal thermal effect on surrounding tissue.
Moreover, aside the wide selection of Plasma Wands designed for specific ENT surgical applications, the complete system also includes a Coblator controller cable, and a foot control.
– Coblate/ablate and coagulation functions
– Efficient tissue ablation during ENT surgical procedures
– Bipolar coagulation for achieving efficient hemostasis
– Compact design with foot pedal
– Easy system setup and operation