The Anesthesia delivery unit (ADU) is designed to administer anesthetic breathing gas in manual or mechanical ventilation modes to patients undergoing anesthesia. It is intended for all patient categories. It is equiped with patient monitoring system and ventilator. Features include:
- Accommodates 3 gases and 2 vaporizers
- Powerful ventilation and monitoring capabilities for secondary anesthetizing locations.
- Compact Frame; Fits Space-Constrained Areas.
- Integrated Oxygen, Volume, Airway Pressure Monitoring.
- Enclosed, Non-interchangeable Pneumatic Circuitry.
- Differentiated Pipeline, Cylinder Gauges.
- Master On / Off Switch; Activates Electronics and Pneumatics.
- Link-25 Hypoxic Mixture Guard System.
- Pin-Indexed, Gas-Specific Dual O2 and N2O Flowmeters.
- Selectatec® Vaporizer Manifold for two Tech 5 Vaporizers.
- Guarded O2 Flush Button.
- Oxygen Power Outlet.
- Fixed shelving with added Monitoring space.
- Two-drawer Storage Cabinet.
- Single-action Brake / Footrest.
- Full-height Dovetail Accessory Mounting System.
- Large, Easy-running Casters.
- Height: 66 inches (168 cm)
- Width: 22 inches (55.87 cm)
- Weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Size: 18.6 × 12.5 inches (47.2 × 31.7 cm)
- Max Shelf Load: 24 lbs (11 kg)
- Usable Height: 6 inches (15.2 cm)
- Size: 23.5 × 14.2 inches (59.6 × 36 cm)
- Max Shelf Load: 48 lbs (22 kg)
- Size: 21.7 × 11.5 inches (55.2 × 29.2 cm)
- Height from Floor: 33.5 inches (85 cm)
- Absorber Arm Length: 14 inches (35.5 cm)
- Vertical Adjustment from Floor: 10 in to 26 in (25.4 cm to 66 cm)
- Horizontal Adjustment: 6.5 inches min; 11 inches max (16.5 cm min; 27.9 cm max)
- Drawer Cabinet: Contains two 10.5 × 15 × 4 inch drawers
- Casters: Diameter 5 inches (12.7 cm)
- Brakes: Brake bar lock on front casters; operated by footbar.