This is the Bair Hugger Model 750, an accurate air temperature delivery system that combines performance, precision, and ease of use into a single compact unit. This Bair Hugger model is the standard when it comes to forced-air warming. There is a temperature sensing system at the end of the hose allows for accurate air temperature delivery. This warming unit, Bair Hugger 750 has a variety of features that are beneficial when it comes to the use of any medical warming unit.
- Hose-end temperature sensing ensures accurate air temperature delivery.
- 3 temperature sensors and increased airflow for quicker temperature response.
- Temperature settings track and report forced-air warming therapy duration.
- Over-temperature, calibration, built-in hour meter, and fault code reporting via the front panel – no need to open the unit.
- Compatible with the 3M Bair Paws Gown and the 3M Bair Hugger 241 Blood/Fluid Warming Set.
- Clinical Area: OR, PACU, Pre-Op
- Device Rating: 110 – 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 11.7 Amperes
- Filter Type: High-efficiency 0.2 µm air filter
- Leakage Current: Meets UL 60601-1 and IEC 60601-1 requirements
- High: 109.4° ± 2.7 °F (43° ± 1.5 °C)
- Medium: 100.4° ± 2.7 °F (38° ± 1.5 °C)
- Low: 89.6° ± 2.7 °F (32° ± 1.5 °C)
Weight and Dimensions:
- Depth: 13.5″ (34 cm)
- Length: 12.0″ (30 cm)
- Width: 10.0″ (25 cm)
- Net Weight: 16.3 Pounds (7.4 kg)