The Axiostar plus is a transmitted light microscope for the visualization of fine structures and forms in biology and medicine.
Typical applications of the Axiostar plus include:
- Histology, pathology,
- Doctors’ offices,
- Training (schools and universities),
- Routine laboratory microscopy,
- Immunofluorescence and FISH methods,
- Field use with LED illumination
Thanks to its pyramid design, the Axiostar plus is a compact transmitted-light microscope.
In addition to high-resolution ICS objectives and the major brightfield, darkfield, phase contrast, polarization contrast and epi-fluorescence
techniques, an optional camera port for photo and video documentation is also available to the user.
Major instrument features:
- Sturdy and convenient stand in the pyramid design
- Ergonomic base plate with hand rests and adjustable viewing height and angle
- User-friendly coaxial coarse and fine drive
- Mechanical stage 75 × 30 R/L with ceramiccoated stage surface and specimen holder; selectable stage drive right or left
- Space-saving and continuously adjustable integrated illuminator with long-life 6 V, 20 W halogen lamp
- 0.9/1.25 condenser for brightfield, darkfield and phase contrast Ph 1, 2, 3
- Ball-bearing, 4- or 5-position objective revolver with W 0.8 thread
- ICS objectives in the price/performance categories CP-Achromat, A-Plan and Achroplan in finely graduated rows
- Binocular tube 45°/20 ICS with a viewing height of 425 − 470 mm and binocular phototube 45°/20 ICS with folding prism 100% vis / 100% doc
- Binocular tube 30°/20 ICS with a viewing height of 430 – 475 mm and binocular phototube 30°/20 ICS with folding prism 100 % vis / 100 % doc
- 10× eyepieces for the field numbers 20 or 18, suitable for eyeglass wearers, fixed and adjustable
- Visual white-balancing with the whitebalance filter
There are no reviews yet.