The labor and delivery experience can be unpredictable for everyone involved. To help manage this, Hill-rom offers a solution that can adapt and deliver throughout the birthing process.
The Affinity Birthing Bed is designed to support mom, baby, and Caregiver throughout the labor and delivery experience. It’s unique features include:
- Easy Glide calf support – swings into correct position and locks with single lever.
- No-lift stow-and-go foot section may be stored under the bed and easily slides back without interfering with linens and without false latching.
- 4 dual-lock casters keep the bed safely in place.
- Automatic pelvic tilt to provide better access to patient for birth.
- Automatic seat tilt.
- Blow-molded headboard.
- Fluid basin.
- Central brake and steering.
- Lockout control/indicator.
- Labor grips.
- IV pole.
- Foot supports.
- Hill-Rom Affinity IV Birthing Bed Specifications:
- Full Bed Length: 90″ (229 cm).
- Side Rails Up: 39″ (99 cm).
- Side Rails Down: 36″ (91 cm).
- Low: 23″ (58 cm).
- High: 39″ (99 cm).
- Maximum in Trend-Like Position: 40″ (102 cm).
- Mattress Length: 78″ (198 cm).
- Mattress Width: 35″ (89 cm).
- Head Elevation (Maximum): 63°.
- Seat Elevation (Maximum): 15°.
- Trend-Like Positioning (Maximum): 8°.
- Caster Size: 6″ (15 cm).
- Bed Capacity: 500 lbs (227 kg).
- Foot Section Capacity: 400 lbs (181 kg).
There are no reviews yet.