The Leica RM 2155 is a fully automated rotary microtome built for sectioning resin embedded and paraffin specimens. This microtome is ideally suited for a wide range of histology applications with the ability to be used for Quality Control as well as in the industrial materials arena. The Leica RM 2155 has the ability to run in motorized mode, or end user manual sectioning mode.
- Adjustable sectioning speed for paraffin specimens
- Ergonomically designed with external control panel
- Rapid, convenient switching between sectioning and trimming settings
- Selection of continuous movement or single step coarse feed
- Safety hand wheel with two safety locking mechanisms
- One hand operation specimen clamp system
- Integrated section waste tray
- All-new knife holder system
There are no reviews yet.