When you need to get to a patient fast, you need a durable, mobile X-ray imaging system.GE Healthcare’s AMX-4+ analog X-ray system answers that challenge by providing high-performance in a compact, easy-to-maneuver package. The rotating arm and tube simplify positioning and facilitate bedside studies, while the maintenance-free battery produces up to 50 high-quality exposures with a single charge.
- It has a full counterbalanced collimator/tube assembly, with the center of gravity at points of rotation, so tube stays positioned through light friction locks without the need for adjustable locks. Detents at ± 90° for both axes.
- Ergonomic handswitch controls prep/expose and the collimator light. The handswitch is molded from a lightweight, impact-resistant plastic.
- Compact manual collimator with built-in SID button-on collimator face. Skin spacer is provided to meet BRH requirements of 30 cm focal spot to skin minimum distance. Rotary knobs adjust field size with calibrations at 100 cm and 180 cm (40 in and 72 in).
- Electromechanical friction locks for column rotation, arm elevation and arm extension movements. Locks are released with a single switch on collimator.
GE AMX 4 Plus Specifications
- Height: 70 inches (177.8 cm) for models 2169360−6, 2236420−6, and 2275938−6, −12, −13, −14, −15
- Height: 76 inches (193 cm) for all other models.
- Width: 25−3/16 inches (64 cm)
- Length: 45−3/8 inches (115.3 cm)
- Weight: 1080 pounds (490 kg)
- Operating temperature range: 59 to 100 Degrees Fahrenheit (15 to 38 Degrees Celsius) at 80% non−condensing humidity.
- Storage temperature range −40 to +140 Degrees Fahrenheit (−40 to +60 Degrees Celsius)
- Maximum operating altitude: 8,000 feet (2440 meters)
- Tube vertical movement measured at the focal spot (arm extended)
- Range at least 46.5 inches
- Lowest position 26.1 inches
- Highest position 72.6 inches)
- The horizontal movement measured at the focal spot relative to column face is 24 inches (61.0 cm) minimum, to 40 inches (101.6 cm) maximum.
- Tube Column rotation measured from horizontal arm latch is +/−270 degrees.
- Tube and yoke rotation around Horizontal Arm measured from tube port down position:
- Range 360 degrees;
- Detent locations, +/−90, and +/−180 degrees.
- Tube Trunnion rotation measured from tube port down position:
- Range 120 degrees;
- Forward 110 degrees;
- Backward 10 degrees;
- Detent 0 degrees, and 90 degrees.
- Collimator Rotation measured from the front of the collimator with the tube port facing down:
- Range 180 degrees;
- Right 90 degrees;
- Left 90 degrees;
- Detent 0 and 90 degrees.
- Drive Speed is 264 feet (670.5 cm) per minute +/− 25%;
- Maneuvering Speed is 30% to 60% of drive speed.
- Rise time of the kVp wave form from 10% to 90% of the maximum kVp is 1.2 millisecond or less.
- Fall time of the kVp wave form from 90% of the maximum kV to 20 kV is 2.5 milliseconds or less.
- Accuracy of the kVp wave form to selected kVp is +/− 8% of the value displayed on the operator panel for the first 20 ms and +/− 5% after 20 ms. Accuracy applies within the range of the bar graph battery charge indicator.
- Type: Manual
- Minimum source to skin distance is limited to more than 30 centimeters by the skin spacers at the beam exit of the collimator.
- Full 17 by 17 inch (43 by 43 centimeters) radiographic coverage at 40 inch (1.02 meter) Source to Image Distance.
- Minimum inherent filtration of 2.0 mm aluminum equivalent at 100 kVp.
Collimator Light Field Intensity
- The average illumination at a distance of 100 cm (39.37 inch) from the focal spot shall be 16 foot candles (170 lux) or more.
Generator Performance and Tubes
- 0.75 mm focal spot (NEMA): 3-inch rotating anode: GE X-Ray tube model HRT09.
- 275,000 HU anode heat storage capacity.
- 15° target angle.
- Low speed (3,000 rpm) operation only (See Product Data Sheet D1046)
- The generator is closed loop kVp design using microprocessor regulation to assure constant and accurate kVp at all battery conditions.
- Nine 12.9 volt batteries connected in series provide approximately 116 volts at full charge.
GE AMX 4 Plus Portable X-Ray Machine is not only technically refurbished but also cosmetically refurbished to make it work and look like new. When the refurbishing process starts on the X-Ray machine, it is carefully inspected and tested by our own in-house biomedical engineers that are highly skilled and certified to work on X-rays. If necessary, parts are replaced to make sure that all aspects of the GE AMX 4 Plus Portable X-Ray Machine are functioning properly. Once everything is in working order, the unit is calibrated back to the original engineering manufacturer specifications. This ensures that the unit is working the same way that it originally left the manufacturer. After the GE AMX 4 Plus Portable X-Ray Machine is working like new it undergoes a special cosmetic restoration process. The is cleaned, minor scratches and dents are repaired, it’s painted, and new decals GE AMX 4 Plus Portable X-Ray Machine are replaced if necessary. After this strenuous refurbishing process, the Unit functions and looks like new. Before the GE AMX 4 Plus Portable X-Ray Machine is labeled patient-ready and packed up for shipment, it goes through one last quality control test that makes sure all aspects are again working as they should.